Thursday, June 17, 2010

KNOW ME MORE

As one of the teachers of Alicia National High School, I personally know Mrs. Rose Marie E. Diocares as a religious, responsible and hardworking person. She's working with her heart and mind which gain respect and humility from students and teachers alike. As her position goes up (being a classroom teacher of the school in 1994-2004), she still stays her feet on the ground and we, teachers, are not in doubt to approach her anytime because of her good attitude.

Evangeline I. Del Rosario

As the bookkeeper of ANHS, I'm very much priviledge to have a principal who works with me in the preparation of the school's financial documents. Ma'am Rose is generous in sharing her expertice especially in planning and budgetting resources. She treats financial matters with utmost honesty.

Marissa D. Cutamora

As a department head, I am honored to be under Ma'am Rose' supervision. She is patient in dealing with our shortcomings and in downloading to us her knowledge in leading our department.

Charlyann A. Buenavista

She's a kind of leader whom I look up to. Dedicated, intellegent, hardworking, honest, and above all God-fearing person. ANHS is very lucky to have her as a principal. "Jack of all trade" as I fondly called her. Name it and she can easily do it. If you ask her about math, science (note: all branches of science), history, English... sisiw lahat 'yan sa kanya! When it comes to Campus Journalism, she is my ever patient mentor. As a green horn school paper adviser, I have nothing to fear because I have a principal who is an award winning writer. She's always there to encourage, guide and help me with my work as adviser. She keeps on telling me I have the talent to write though I believe I couldn't. So, I tried and eventually learn to love writing. Thank you for believing in me Ma'am Rose!

Consolacion E. Diaz

My Lady Boss is an achiever, a woman of action. She has the drive and determination to finish projects and whatever improvements she wanted for the school. She sees to it that the rules and regulations of the school are well implemented and followed. She is strict but a dood leader and above all, she treats us fairly and well.

Edgar Salinas- Security Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment